Hygiene is our top priory and to that end we have the following systems in place:
- A Comprehensive Health Policy that helps to prevent the spread of infections and viruses within our school. Click here to view our policy: (see attached)
- Latex gloves are used during all nappy changes, potty training and while assisting the older children who need assistance. The nappy change areas and bathrooms are cleaned and disinfected after every use.
- We make use of a specialized hygiene company, Germcure, who visits our school weekly to disinfect the entire school, beds, cots, play areas and toys with a non-toxic, child friendly disinfectant. We also use their products to disinfect our school on a daily basis.
- Please click here to visit their website: https://germcure.co.za/
- Our cleaning protocol is of the highest standard and we have 2 dedicated staff members appointed for cleaning purposes only.
- Sick staff members are asked to stay at home. The Flu vaccine and Vitamin B shots are available to our staff members during winter months at no cost to them.
- Our in-house babyclinic (managed by Ari Nel pharmacy) offers deworming, flu vaccines and baby immunizations on a regular basis. (more information at the school)
- Sanitizer units are placed throughout the school, at all the entry gates and in the nappy change areas. A “no contact” thermometer is used to detect fever in children and visitors before entering the school premises.
View our policy document
Admissions/Enquiries: 072 703 1927
School: 067 101 3590
529 ROSSOUW STREET, DIE WILGERS PRETORIA
Whenever we process personal data, we take reasonable steps to keep your personal data accurate and up to date for the purposes for which they were collected. We provide you with the ability to exercise the following rights under the conditions and within the limits set forth in the law.
If you wish to contact us regarding the use of your personal data or want to object in whole or in part to the processing of your personal data, please contact us on email@example.com.
If you have provided consent, you may withdraw consent.
You may also request, subject to confidentiality obligations, to:
- access your personal data as processed by us.
- ask for correction or erasure of your personal data; and
- request portability, where applicable, for your personal data i.e., that the personal data that you have provided to us, are returned to you or transferred to the person of your choice, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.